20 million visitors, viewing close to 100 million pages!
2019 has been a big year for the Web Office managed sites. Our web fleet has seen a five percent year-over-year increase in both the number of visitors and page views.
The biggest increases have been in the student web spaces – study.csu.edu.au for prospective students, student.csu.edu.au for current students (with a brand new portal on its way) and our Charles Sturt home page have all seen increases above the five percent.
With the rebuild of the Alumni site underway to complete the student web journey, we will be watching to see if it also starts to out-perform the average.
- 444 sites under management in the Content Management System (CMS)
- 27,462 pages being edited
- 89,864,659 page views
- 20,440,617 visitors
- 316 editors trained and active in the CMS
- 99.8% CMS uptime
- 6 Technology Initiative projects completed
- 9 large Web Office Improvement projects completed
- 1,532 service requests/incidents completed
- Average 98 minutes to complete a job
- 1,442,199 searches served from Funnelback
- 99.997% Funnelback uptime