The Staff Service Centre Migration project is focused on implementing the Staff Service Centre (Cherwell) in Domestic Travel; Finance (Systems, Insurance); HR (Systems, Recruitment, HR Service Centre and Business Partners); and the Division of Learning and Teaching (DLT) for service request management.
Using the Staff Service Centre (Cherwell), we are leveraging a system we already have in place at Charles Sturt University and that staff are familiar with when requesting services.
The project has reached a major milestone with the second business unit (Finance Systems and Insurance) going live and using Cherwell for their service management needs. Domestic Travel was first to go live in October.
Through the introduction of Cherwell, the Finance Systems and Insurance teams can:
- create, update and resolve service requests/interactions and send related correspondence to staff as required
- receive service requests through the new Finance Systems and Insurance online customer portal
- quickly see at a glance all of their service requests/interactions through their customised dashboard.
As a customer, you can use the new Finance Systems and Insurance online customer portal to:
- request a new online shop
- raise finance system service requests
- see the progress of your open interactions logged with the teams.
We have been working hand-in-hand with Finance Systems and Insurance to help them get ready for this change. A big thank you to everyone for their involvement to date.
Where to next?
We will be kicking off with our next business unit, HR, in Q1 2020 and aiming for completion by mid-late April.
If you have any questions about the project, please contact Kiah Ryan.