The Division of People and Culture’s Ascender Pay upgrade will introduce a refreshed Web Kiosk with a new and revitalised look and feel in the Charles Sturt branding.
The refreshed Web Kiosk will make it easier to find the information you need instantly, by navigating via the new dashboards and search function or using the familiar drill-down home menu.
The new tile concept provides a cleaner, more intuitive, and modern approach. The dashboards incorporate real-time graphical widgets such as graphs and the new leave countdown – see the live countdown to your next holiday!
The Web Kiosk upgrade ensures the software used by the university is up to date and compliant. The upgrade also introduces some exciting new features:
- complete visibility of your Favourites
- view your To Dos and Recently Visited Pages on your new Home page
- access dashboards including My Pay, My Team, and My Leave
- convenient access to Web Kiosk on your device
- secure your Web Kiosk data using multi-factor authentication at login.
To assist with this transition, the project team have provided user guides and self-help videos. Watch this space for more information.
To view these please visit the Division of People and Culture Service Centre website.
Extra security – Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
DIT is also working with the Division of People and Culture to implement MFA for Web Kiosk.
You will need to use MFA to log in to Web Kiosk and complete activities such as:
- submitting casual timesheets
- booking leave
- editing personal or bank details
- accessing payslips.
To find out more about this, check out Coming soon – extra security for Web Kiosk.
Act now – download the Duo Mobile app and activate MFA via the MFA Tool. For simple steps refer to the Enrol and Activate Multi-Factor Authentication – Quick Start Guide.
- Ascender Pay and Web Kiosk will be unavailable from Friday 18 September until Monday 21 September.
- From Monday 21 September if you have already enrolled with Duo Security, you will be prompted to use MFA when you log in to Web Kiosk.
- From Friday 16 October you will not be able to log into Web Kiosk without MFA. If you have not already enrolled with Duo Security, when you try to login to Web Kiosk you will be prompted to enrol and activate MFA.