Removal of Bridgit & Audio/Video Conferencing Service.
The Division of Information Technology has upgraded the University’s Audio & Video Conferencing (VC) platform.
All Video and Audio Conferencing will now utilise the Zoom service.
DIT will be removing the following services by the 20th of January 2021.
VC Booking functionality from within Outlook:
– This has now been replaced by the Zoom Outlook Plug-in available here:
– Link: https://charlessturt.zoom.us/download
conference.csu.edu.au Video/Audio Conferencing Service:
– This has now been replaced by https://charlessturt.zoom.us/
37555 Audio Conferencing System:
– Audio Conferencing is now available via the Zoom Solution
You can set & change your Host Key (PIN) via:
1. Login to https://charlessturt.zoom.us
2. Select your Profile option
3. Scroll Down and click to Edit your Host Key (PIN).
Bridgit meeting connector software & Service (http://bridgit.csu.edu.au/)
– Also now replaced by Zoom.
– Zoom has some great screen sharing, whiteboarding and screen annotating functionality. This exceeds the previous functionality of Bridgit.
Please Note: VMR’s will no longer be available.
Zoom will be the primary Audio/Video Conferencing Solution for the University.
For Zoom software downloads, additional support and more information on the new Zoom VC technology, please visit: https://staff.csu.edu.au/division/information-technology/hel…
To learn more about Zoom and how to use it, visit: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206618765-Zoom-Vid…
Visit Online Self Service for any specific assistance: https://staffservicecentre.csu.edu.au/