The International Admissions System delivers an improved application experience for prospective international students. The system will improve turnaround times and ensure students are kept informed of their applications progress. International recruitment agents will also see an improved and familiar user experience.
The key drivers for this implementation include:
- A reduction in processing turn-around time
- An agent friendly portal utilising familiar user interface
- Decommissioning of a labour intensive paper based process
- The removal of paper based data sets containing personal and sensitive data
- Reduced effort and improved data quality leading to improved reporting
- A significant improvement in application experience for prospective international students
The International Admissions System went live in production on Monday the 1st of March. Prospective international students and their agents can now access the improved features and functionality the system affords.