The Adobe Audience Manager (AAM) project is now complete. The project was completed on time in February 2021.
The Audience Manager provides improved data and insight visibility. It also enables personalised communication to prospective students. The Audience Manager achieves this through:
- A full view of an individual’s journey
- A real time source of truth of individuals’ behaviours
- Customer experiences across the journey from consideration to conversion
- Employing data-driven decision-making
This will drive us closer in obtaining a vision of:
- Smarter data and optimisations that deliver more conversions. That is, potential students are more likely to choose to apply and enrol.
- Efficiency gains in media buying and placement.
- Efficiency gains in human resource requirements.
- More technically enabled staff.
Since the completion of the project, the following benefits have been released:
- A single source of truth for market segments and behaviours
- Tailored 1:1 customer experience
- A more complete data set of an individual
This project has also seen a suppression of advertising to current students. 7% of our paid media is being used by current students to navigate to the student portal. Through AAM we have set up a current student audience and using that as an exclusion list. This will save approximately $200k annually.
Into the future, we expect AAM will:
- Provide efficiencies in digital marketing
- Create a 10% increase on target conversion rate
Further information on the project can be found here: https://staff.csu.edu.au/division/information-technology/projects/ti/adobe-audience-manager-implementation